This blog doesn’t write itself! If you have a great idea and good writing skills we want to hear from you.
We are always on the lookout for talented writers to produce high quality blog content around the topics of real estate, development, interior design and decorating, and contractor renovations.
Word count should be between 500 – 1500 words. Be sure to include a brief byline/citation and optional high quality headshot of the author. While we will accept pitches and submissions, this is no guarantee of publishing.
Please submit all articles to: developercube1 [at] gmail [dot] com
Article submission for Website
What we want:
- Contributions from real estate, construction industry, and home decor professionals or those with a passion for those topics.
What we don’t want:
- Submissions strictly for SEO purposes and spammy, spun articles that contain links to non-mortgage related websites or links to spam-related sites will not be published
Please Include the answers to the following questions with all print article submissions via email:
- Does Developer Cube have your explicit permission to publish the article you have sent?
- Confirm that this is your original, unique article and is not published elsewhere.
- Do you agree not to reprint this article in another industry trade magazine or media outlet for at least six months?
What we are looking for:
- Posts related to the Real Estate, Construction, Renovation, and Design industries.
- Your opinion on anything related to our industry.
- How-to posts
- Newsworthy posts – What you are hearing about a company move or buyout etc…
- Posts that are not related to our industry.
- Politically biased blogs—unless fact based and newsworthy.
Our site developercube.com has a Google Page Rank 4 and as such can provide high quality exposure and authority to your site and writing.
Your Author bylines may contain links back to your site. Due to our high page rank, this will increase your sites overall SEO and importance.
Resources and Links Page Inclusions:
If you would like to contact us to discuss inclusion on our Resources and Links page email developercube1 [at] gmail [dot] com with subject “Resources Links Page inclusion” — we will review your submission and let you know if we feel it is a good fit for inclusion.